LuaZip is a lightweight Lua extension library used to read files stored inside zip files. The API is very similar to the standard Lua I/O library API.
LuaZip is free software and uses the same license as Lua 5.1.
Current version is 1.2.3. It was developed for Lua 5.0 and 5.1.
- Version 1.2.3 [18/Jun/2007]
- Adapted to work on both Lua 5.0 and Lua 5.1.
- Version 1.2.2 [24/Mar/2006]
- Minor fixes on makefile and config
- Version 1.2.1 [08/Jun/2005]
- Minor bug fixes
- Version 1.2.0 [01/Dec/2004]
- Version 1.1.3 [25/Jun/2004]
- First Public Release
LuaZip was designed and coded by Danilo Tuler as part of the Kepler Project.
For more information please contact us. Comments are welcome!
You can also reach other Kepler developers and users on the Kepler Project mailing list.